Do you want to learn more about personal branding and how to present the best version of yourself? Book a workshop or lecture!
Whether it’s with the resume you present or in your physical appearance, first impressions can make or break you, highly impacting your ability to land the job you want. Studies show that recruiters and hiring managers spend an average of 6 seconds per individual resume, so it’s important that you create a document which highlights your skills and achievements, and quickly shows readers why they should hire you. A resume alone can’t land you a job, but it can intrigue others to want to learn more about you.
Book a presentation where you will learn how to create a document that is aesthetically pleasing and efficient, while answering all of your questions to ensure that you’re creating a document unique to you and your needs.
Interested in Something Else? Popular Workshop Topics Include:
- Corporate style/dressing appropriately for work
- How to write a resume and cover letter
- How to prepare for an interview
- Career development and networking tips
- Higher education applications/personal statements
- Secret solutions to proactively finding a job
TOTAL PRICE: $150 per hour